Fillerina FAQ’s and Concentrations
Q: Why are there 3 different Grades?
- Fillerina is available in three different concentrations so that you can select the most suitable concentration for the treatment of your skin and cutaneous tissues for your face and neck.
Q: Which grade of Fillerina do I need?
- Take a look at the above images to see which grade would most suit you.
Q: How do I apply Fillerina and how long should I use it for?
- Use for 14 days morning and evening by applying 2ml of the gel filler to wrinkles and those areas requiring plumping, such as lips and cheekbones.
- The filler should be left for 10 minutes so that the active ingredients can get to work.
- After the 10 minutes, apply the nourishing film.
Q: What are the benefits of Fillerina?
- The appearance of lines and wrinkles are reduced
- Saggy skin appears plumper
- Skin is hydrated